Programming Challenges. Miguel Revilla, Steven S. Skiena
Programming Challenges Miguel Revilla, Steven S. Skiena ebook pdf
ISBN: 0387001638, 9780387001630
The challenges of problems from international programming competitions are an effective way to improve your algorithmic and coding skills and understanding. This volume uses international programming competition-type problems to motivate the study of algorithms, programming, and other topics in computer science. The book includes more than 100 programming challenges, as well as the theory and key concepts necessary for approaching them. Problems are organized by topic, and supplemented by complete tutorial material. Readers gain a concrete understanding of both algorithmic techniques and advanced coding topics.
* Presents practice training for all major programming contests -- ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest (ACM ICPC), International Olympiad in Informatics (IOI), and Topcoder Challenge
* Serves as a convenient, web-based means of adding a programming component to any algorithms or software engineering course
* Contains complete working code for fundamental data structures and graph, string, numerical and geometric algorithms
* Provides a brief-yet-thorough treatment of key elements in number theory, geometry, dynamic programming, and graph algorithms
* Supports all popular programming languages (C, C++, Pascal, Java)
Steven S. Skiena is a member of the faculty of computer science at SUNY Stony Brook and is author of many widely used books, including The Algorithm Design Manual. He received the 2001 IEEE Computer Society Undergraduate Teaching Award.
Miguel Revilla is a member of the faculty of computer science at the University of Valladolid, Spain. He is official website archivist of the ACM ICPC and creator/maintainer of the primary robot-judge, contest-hosting website.
Tags: Programming Challenges ebook pdf djvu epub
Programming Challenges download pdf epub djvu
Download Programming Challenges free ebook pdf
Read Programming Challenges online book
Programming Challenges cheap ebook for kindle and nook
Programming Challenges download book
Miguel Revilla, Steven S. Skiena ebooks
Programming Challenges download pdf rapidshare mediafire fileserve 4shared torrent